There’s nothing worse than an empty stocking. Since it’s the last thing you’re going to open Christmas day, it’s fun to have one or two special, but relatively inexpensive things that would be exciting on their own, too. Here’s our guide to the best stocking stuffers:
1. Rachel Leigh studded bangles. Great for layering all at once, or wearing them separately. Shipping info: Ships free; order by 12/21 to get it by 12/24.
2. At $3.99, This zipper bow headband is one part edgy, one part girly–and so affordable, buy a few in different colors. Shipping info: Order by midnight tonight to get it by 12/24 for ground shipping.
3. This Marc Jacobs Lola solid perfume ring will be one last unexpected surprise small enough to fit in her stocking. Shipping info: Order by 12/23 to get it on time for Christmas; use promo code QUICK at checkout.
4. These Charlotte Russe bobby pins fit the bill: they look special, but are a bargain at just $3.99. Shipping info: Order by midnight tonight to get it by 12/24 for ground shipping.
5. C.O. Bigelow Lemon Mentha lipgloss is the ultimate stocking stuffer: at $7.99, it lasts forever, tastes incredible and actually keeps breath fresh, too. Shipping info: Order by midnight tonight to get it by 12/24; choose Expedited at checkout.