The new book from the editors of Lucky Magazine will help you look fabulous in whatever persona you decide to embody. The Lucky Guide to Mastering Any Style: How to Wear Iconic Looks And make Them Your Own will hit shelves this Tuesday – and you could win one by Friday.
For a tiny taste of what’s inside, Lucky let us in on five key pieces that the book says can help you embody five iconic looks:
1. To embody classic gamine style, tie on a trench coat.
2. For rock & roll chic, a leather jacket is your must-have.
3. To channel all-out bombshell style a la Marilyn Monroe, shimmy into an hourglass dress.
4. If you want to go Euro chic, splurge on an investment bag.
5. American classic style starts with a tailored two-button blazer.
So, what’s your personal style? To enter, tell us what you think your personal style should be called in the comments section, and we’ll enter you for a chance to win Lucky’s latest book.
Are you one of the five above? If our writers could enter, they’d be talking about some twists on the classic categories: We have (from left to right, each represented by a key piece): a tailored rocker, one gal who’s always corporate chic, a vintage modern Managing Editor, and me, the urban prep.
Your turn – tell us about your personal style for a chance to win!
And don’t forget to check out MomFinds for a chance to win a Special Edition Oreck XL Gold Vacuum Cleaner .
1. Post in the comments section about what you’d call your personal style.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, October 10th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the October 14th SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.