Any other Sister, Sister fans out there?! I lived for that show as a child, so of course I jumped at the chance to meet Tia Mowry live and in the flesh. She hosted a super fab brunch last month here in NYC and in addition to noshing on super yummy bites, Tia also shared her plans for an extra glam Mother’s Day. Whether you’re a mom yourself or looking to celebrate a mom in your life, get inspired by Tia’s creative ideas below.
– I’m going to cook one of my favorite meals with my son, my famous banana pancakes and also make my favorite brunch cocktail, a mango Bellini!
– A fun mother’s day tip is to put your favorite beverage–plain OJ or a favorite fruit smoothie–in a champagne glass for special occasions to amp up the glamour!
– I love spas, and this Mother’s Day I’ll be making my own spa water with cucumbers and berries to create that really luxurious and relaxing vibe at home.
– For Mother’s day, I like to take my PJs up a notch and wear my silk robe, cute slippers and a piece of fabulous jewelry to make the day feel glamorous.
– Most importantly, it’s about how you feel. For me, White Diamonds Lustre makes me feel as glamorous as the woman who created it Elizabeth Taylor. And it’s a simple way to wear diamonds every day. The sheer, floral and citrus scent makes me feel so feminine.
Feeling inspired? Share your Mother’s Day gift ideas and plans in the comments below.