I read tons on the Web every day, but one blog I read religiously is Momtrends. Nicole is the founder of the site and thanks to her experience as an executive at Ralph Lauren, she has an amazing eye for trends and awesome products. In addition to scouting the market for the next big thing, Nicole is also the mom of two little girls. Wondering how she stays so fashionable with all she has going on? Here are her mommy must-haves.
1. MacBook Air. “It’s lightweight and sleek and keeps me connected from drop-off until pick-up. I always keep it tucked into my bag or backpack.”
2. Tory Burch totes. “Tory’s bags are professional on the outside with a whole lot of fashion, yet inside there’s space for all a modern mom’s needs–hand wipes, snacks, SillyBandz. You never know what I have tucked inside.”
3. Shisiedo Eyelash Curler. “I swipe some dark brown mascara before curling and I am out the door looking wide awake (relatively).”
4. J Brand pants. “Mom jeans are so over. Jeans are a part of my uniform, so I invest in pairs that have an outstanding fit. For summer you’ll find me in J Brand Houlihans.”
5. Zara tees. “While I spend money on bottoms that fit well, most of my tops are inexpensive and colorful. I rely on Zara to supply these. The Spanish company is priced like Target, but has a Euro flair. I can find tees for $10 and up.”