This morning on PIX Morning News, we showed you six quick-fix products (and a pair of shoes) that can make you look like you spent a lot of time prepping, when in fact you just did a bit of primping in a taxi.
1. Get rid of end-of-day breath with Colgate Wisp ($8), tiny little toothbrushes that you can throw out after one use.
2. ModelCo Lip Lights lip gloss ($28) has a built-in light and mirror, so you can actually touch up accurately, even in the dark.
3. Pre-glued for just-about-anywhere application, Kiss Express Stick On Nails ($10.53) are way faster than getting a manicure.
4. Benefit Thrrrob blush ($28) is so sheer, you can actually apply it without a mirror – it’s that hard to mess up. Plus, it has a real brush right in the compact.
5. For limp, end-of-day hair, try Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion ($23) – the powder-to-liquid formula texturizes and plumps limp hair.
6. With a little shimmer and a beautiful scent, Michael Kors Leg Shine ($32) can be used on wrists, collarbone, and of course, legs.
7. At the end of a long night slip off your heels and grab Bloch roll-up flats ($111) from your bag.