We’ve tackled working out more, and recycling your cosmetics–today we are going to address an even tougher 2010 Resolution: to jazz up your work wardrobe and snag the corner office. The thing you should invest in most are your tops–after all, it’s all anyone sees when you’re at your desk. There’s a whole rainbow of tops out there waiting to be worn, so let’s get started with our Top 5 picks:
1. Pink: We love the drapey cut of this Tory Burch silk top and the fact that these military-style plackets on the shoulders that say “take charge.”
2. Blue: There’s something so effortlessly cool about this silk piped top. Balance out the blousy cut by wearing it with a pencil skirt.
3. Yellow: This sunny silk streamers camisole is seasonless. Wear it in the winter with a cardigan over it; wear it alone in the summer.
4. Purple: This violet keyhole blouse has a bit of eye-catching flash on the shoulders and a flattering cinched waist.
5. Red: A feminine ruffled neckline and delicately gathered cuffs make this Elie Tahari blouse the epitome of elegance.