1. Lilly Pulitzer whipped up some Limited Edition Barnums animal crackers for charity. [The Daily Front Row via The Thread]
2. Fashionista talked to HauteLook‘s Carolta Espinosa. Expect more sales, and new brands from their online sample sales. [Fashionista]
3. The Cut caught up with Rachel Bilson at the Ann Taylor fall 2010 preview, and she is in the market for clogs. She should check out how to wear clogs and not look dowdy. [The Cut]
4. Add Selfridges to the list of stores with a new e-commerce site. The British department store launched a new site with a behind-the-scenes blog, and fun features that let users build outfits and share looks. [Coutorture]
5. Shoe brand Pour La Victoire just released a bridal shoe collection, and FabSugar gave us a glimpse of their edgy new handbags that will be available in July. [FabSugar]
See what else is going on in our fashion news section, and then check out our guide to the best spring fashion trends and the best celebrity denim.