Top 5 Sundance Favorites
January 27, 2008
This year's Sundance Film Festival came to an end yesterday, and the stars left the tiny town of Park City to head back to sunny LA. While there was a plethora of winter style statements parading down Main Street all last week, we noticed the same pieces cropping up again and again on trendy celebs. Below are our top 5 picks of the most popular winter wares at the festival this year.
1. Famous heads were covered in either old school flap hats, like this knit hat (was $28, now $20), or newsboys – which suprised us a bit, as it's usually not a go-to in cold weather situations. But a shearling version like this Surell Shearling Newsboy Cap ($190) could definitely keep you warm.
2. To shield their precious eyes from both the blinding bulbs of the paparazzi and the whiteness of the new fallen snow, stars opted for a larger, more rectangular shade. We love these Deb glasses ($118) from Banana Republic for their modern appeal.
3. Fur was all the rage, especially as a trim on the trendy, cropped puffer jackets. This Calvin Klein Trim Down Fill Jacket (was $188, now $126) comes in an adorable winter white that will keep you chic while you hit the slopes.
4. Hudson Skinny Jeans ($176) are essential for keeping that casual vibe while still looking up-to-the-minute trendy. They have a great daytime blue wash and are straight enough to fit into any winter boot.
5. The It Boot of the week was undoubtedly the wedge. Both fashionable and functional, it was seen on every celeb footsie from Lucy Liu to Eva Mendes. We are big fans of this quilted pair (was $129, now $50) because of the faux fur trim and fabulous price.