Initially, I was totally bummed the 4th of July fell on a Wednesday this year. No long weekend? Ugh!
But then, I found the silver lining. Instead of sales lasting just one weekend, lots of retailers are kicking off their sales now and letting them run until the 4th of July! That’s six whole days of amazing deals!
So, where do you go first? Well, I did major damage at Bloomingdale’s this morning, where designer clothes, shoes and accessories are up to 65% off–with an additional 15% off when you use code SUMMER15 at checkout. That cute Lilly Pulitzer girls’ dress above is just $33 and this Ralph Lauren boys’ tee is only $10.
Still want more? Here are a bunch of more 4th of July sales you shouldn’t miss.
- Carter’s: The deals start at just $4! Stock up on bodysuits, swimwear and shorts.
- Destination Maternity: Save up to 50% on maternity capris, tanks and more.
- Gap: Save up to 40% on tees, shorts, khakis and more for the whole family.
- Isabella Oliver: Flattering, comfortable maternity dresses are less than $100!
- Kate Spade: Sale items are an additional 25% off, plus free shipping on everything.
- Lord & Taylor: Save 20% on regular price and sale items with code JULY4 at checkout.
- Macy’s: Save an extra 15% on all orders with code FOURTH at checkout.
- Nordstrom: Save 50% on Little Ella, Nike, Naturino, Mini Boden and tons more.
- Osh Kosh B’gosh: Stock up on $3 flip flops, $4 leggings, $8 dress and $10 swimsuits!
- Shopbop: Save up to 70% on Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs and more. Plus, everything ships for free!
- Tea Collection: Save an extra 40% on sale items with code SUMMER40 at checkout.
Sign up for our newsletter for even more great finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.