Who’s ready for the holidays?? Not me. I feel like I just got my daughter settled in school and already I’m being bombarded with holiday prep.
Last week, Walmart released their top toy list for 2012 and now it’s Toy ‘R Us’ turn. Check out the Toys ‘R Us Fabulous 15, plus the 35 other toys on their annual Holiday Hot Toy list.
- LEGO Friends Summer Riding Camp ($110)
- Cra-Z-Art Lite Brix 3D Construction Building System ($60)
- Playskool Rocktivity Sit, Crawl and Stand Band Activity Arch ($90)
- Fisher-Price Cruise & Groove Ballapalooza ($70)
- Winnie the Pooh Bounce Bounce Tigger Plush Doll ($40)
- MAGFORCE Central Command Center Construction and Dump Truck Set ($40)
- Minnie Mouse Bow-tique Flippin’ Fun Kitchen ($80)
- Fisher-Price Peppa Pig’ Peek ‘n Surprise Playhouse Playset ($35)
- Pillow Pets Dream Lites ($30)
- Original Big Wheel Racer ($54)
- Exclusive Skylanders Giants™ Legendary Character 3 pack (coming soon)
- Monster High Werecat Sister Doll Pack ($35)
- Winx Club Believix 11.5 inch Deluxe Fashion Doll ($22)
- Scan2Go Circle Race Track Starter Set ($50)
- Vtech Switch & Go Dinos ($50)
- Air Hogs Radio Control Deluxe Battle Tracker Elite ($100)
- Beyblade Metal Fury Performance Top System Destroyer Dome Set ($40)
- Illumivor Radio Controlled Mecha-Shark ($90)
- NERF Lazer Tag Blaster ($40)
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Retaliator Blaster ($27)
- LEGO Technic Jet Plane ($60)
- Vtech Alphabet Activity Cube ($50)
- Angry Birds Apptivity ($10)
- Fisher-Price Disney Baby Minnie’s Twinkling Tea Party Play Gym ($65)
- Disney Princess & Me Diamond Edition Cinderella Doll ($60)
- Flyline Air Racer Remote Control Plane ($90)
- Erector Gears of War Construction Tank Set ($35)
- Hairmonies Doll ($30)
- iTikes Map ($60)
- Lalaloopsy Sisters Dolls ($50)
- Fisher-Price Minnie Mouse Bow-tique Fashion On-the-Go Playset ($40)
- Scatter Brainz Deluxe Pack ($30)
- Novi Stars UnaVerse Doll ($20)
- Playmobil Western Fort ($150)
- Hasbro Words with Friends Board Game ($20)
P.S.: Don’t forget about the Toys ‘R Us Hot Toy reservation program. Just put down 20% on the toys you want this year at your local Toys ‘R Us store and they’ll make sure the toys are under the tree this year.
Sign up for our newsletter for even more great finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.