Okay, that’s not entirely true. There are still a few sites that are giving you until tomorrow, but really that’s just cutting it too close if you ask us.
If you want your last-minute gifts without incurring too many crazy rush shipping charges, stop everything you’re doing and place your orders asap.
Here’s a comprehensive list of sites still shipping in time for the holiday (with some of our fave finds, of course):
6pm.com: Orders over $100 receive free shipping until 12/22 with guaranteed Christmas delivery
* Bloomingdales.com: Use standard shipping
* CookiesKids.com: Use 3-day shipping
Crocs.com: Spend more than $100 to receive free express shipping or use 2-day shipping
EllaMoss.com: Free 2-day shipping on orders over $150 with code EHOL2D2010
Endless.com: Free overnight shipping on new styles
FootLocker.com: Use 3-day shipping
Gap.com: Use standard shipping
Giggle.com: Use standard shipping
* HannaAndersson.com: Use 3-day shipping
J. Crew: Use standard shipping
KeenFootwear.com: All orders receive free 2-day shipping
* LaylaGrace.com: Use 2-day shipping
Macys: Use standard shipping
Nordstrom.com: Use standard shipping
OldNavy.com: Use standard shipping
Piperlime.com: Use standard shipping
* Saks Fifth Avenue: All orders qualify for free express shipping with code HOLIDAYS
Splendid.com: Free 2-day shipping with code SHOL2D2010
* TeaCollection.com: Use 3-day shipping
* Toys ‘R Us: Use standard shipping
Walmart.com: Use standard shipping
Zappos.com: Free shipping on all orders placed by 1 p.m. on 12/23 with guaranteed Christmas delivery
Check out our sold-out guide for more great holiday gift ideas.
Sign up for our newsletter for even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.
* These sites actually say you have until tomorrow, but really, why wait?