You may think that because you’re pregnant you’re excluded from taking advantage of all the season’s great trends, but you’re wrong. From military inspiration to floral prints, expectant moms need not feel left out. We turned to our fashionable friends over at SheFinds.com for the trends, then found the perfect trendy pieces for moms-to-be.
1. Military Inspiration. Stars like Kate Moss and Rachel Bilson have been spotted out and about in army jackets. Follow in their fashionable footsteps with this army green cardigan ($70) from Topshop.
2. Floral Prints. Yes, they’re cool again, so get yourself a pretty floral print top like this pintucked tank ($23) from Old Navy.
3. Chambray. This soft, lightweight fabric is perfect for summer and we love it in black as seen here on this Firece Mamas by Christian Siriano dress ($110).
4. Cutoffs. Dare to bare lots of leg in cutoff denim shorts ($35) this season. Trust us, on hot, humid summer days you’ll be reaching for these.
5. Neutrals. Nothing complements your pregnancy glow like a gorgeous neutral dress. We like this knotted front tank dress ($38) by Mama.licious.
For more summer must-haves for moms-to-be, check out our guides to the best maternity swimsuits and the best maternity shorts.