As you no doubt know October is breast cancer awareness month and many marketers are jumping on the pink bandwagon to get press for their products and (I hope) donate profits to the fight against this nasty disease. To help you wade through the deluge of pink here are some ways to contribute.
1. This month, Viewpoint Corporation announced its “Searching For A Cause” initiative, partnering with the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade. For every Avon Foundation-branded toolbar that foundation supporters download, the charity receives a contribution from Viewpoint. So use your clicks to fight cancer and
[url=http://www.searchingforacause.com/]download the toolbar at searchingforacause.com/[/url]
2. Bloomingdales has the [url=http://bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=35281&AdID=4961&LinkType=SiteAd]Ford 2004 Breast Cancer Awareness Scarf[/url].
3. New Yorkers can stop by Selma & Syd on the UES beginning October 18th to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
4. Arielle Designs is offering a [url=http://www.arielledesigns.com/statement.htm]Committed To Pink[/url] necklace. 20% of all sales will be donated to the Susan G. Koman Foundation.
5. Lifeline Coaching and Bridgette Raes Style Group are running the [url=http://www.lifelinecoaching.com/newyou.php]The Extreme Life Makeover Contest[/url] – a chance to change your attitude, change your diet, change your shape, change your look — change your life! The contest, which costs $5 to enter and has a prize package worth over $5000, will run October 1 through December 31, 2004, with the Grand Prize Winner being announced on Monday, January 3, 2005. All net proceeds will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
6. Want more? [url=http://www.mycicy.com/suds/issue143.htm]mycicy.com[/url] and [url=http://www.mysimon.com/Shop_for_the_Cure/4033-4190-5535462-1.html]mySimon.com[/url] have more pink products.