Right now my hair is dry and frizzy, but in 90 days it’ll be humid and beyond out of control. Here are my top products for sleek hair — and yes, I mix them. Looking for the 5th pick? We want to get it from you! Post your fave hair products in the comments section below and feel free to comment on the items I’ve chosen here, too.
1. In the shower: Sunsilk Beyond Brunette Color Boost because I want my color to be ultra-shiny after I banish the frizz. They also have a version for blondes.
2. Before the blow dry: Kerastaseâ€™s Oleo Relax serum, the caviar of hair gunk.
3. After the blowout, but before the iron: I use Terax Gloss, not on the scalp because it’s a little heavy, but a bit everywhere else to flatten the strays.
4. Seal it in with the CHI Nano Ceramic Flat Iron: It’s a cute baby blue rather than dull black and has a nifty digital monitor that tells you when it’s hot. Plus it’s supposed to use technology to eliminate bacteria to “promote a germ-free zone.” No germy hair on this head.
5. What are your favorite hair products? Post them below.
More from SheFinds: No More Bad Hair Days — Guide to Great Hair
Deals on Hair Stuff: