Been in a shopping rut these last few weeks? You’re not alone. Because it’s been so friggin’ cold, people just don’t want to shop. But that all ends today. It’s supposed to be 55 degrees in NYC tomorrow and spring officially starts next week–things are looking up! So to celebrate–and prepare for the warm weather ahead–we rounded up tons of amazing sales happening today through Sunday. Whether you’re looking for sandals, spring dresses or colorful jeans, treat yourself!
– Dresses are 25% off at ASOS.
– Take $25 when you spend $150-$249.99 at Bloomingdale’s.
– Take 20% off celebrity looks with code GETLUCKY at Boutique To You.
– Spend $200, save 20% with code SPRING at Club Monaco.
– Take 30% off sale items with code S14SHOP at French Connection.
– Take 25% off swim, shorts & tees with code SUNNY at J. Crew.
– Take 30% off everything with code SHOPSPRING at J. Crew Factory.
– Take 20% off with code WKND at Macy’s.
– Jimmy Choo, Theory, Michael Kors and more are up to 70% off at Neiman Marcus.
– Save up to 60% on clothes, shoes and accessories at Nordstrom.
– Shop designer must-haves for 70% off at Shopbop.
– Save up to 85% at The Outnet clearance sale.
– Save up to 50% on UGG, The North Face and Vince Camuto at the Zappos end-of-season clearance.