Ready To Shop For Spring? Here's Where To Get Everything On Your List (On Sale!)
April 14, 2014
Now that we’ve have three straight days of spring weather, are you finally ready to start investing in some new warm-weather clothes? Us, too! And we’ve got a list! So rather than throw away your hard-earned money on random items that grab your eye, be strategic like us and use the list below to check out actual spring essentials you’ll need this season. And even better, we found sales where you can snag all your must-haves. Let’s do this!
– Bright sneakers: Save up to 65% on colorful spring kicks at 6pm.
– Denim jacket: There’s a denim jacket with your name on it at Gap. Use code JUSTFORU to save 30%.
– Flip flops: Stock up on flip flops galore at Old Navy. Use code ONSAVENOW to save 25% on regular-price items.
– Light jackets: Don’t miss all the amazing lightweight and short jackets on sale at Anthropologie.
– Maxi dresses: Tons of maxi dresses are 25% off with code MAXCHIC at Piperlime.
– Printed scarves: There are so many amazing scarves at LOFT. Get one–or a bunch–for 40% off with code 4PEEPS at checkout.
– Sandals: If you’re looking for sandals, head straight to Nordstrom where tons of cute styles are up to 50% off.
– Shorts: It may only be April, but Shopbop already has loads of shorts on sale for up to 70% off.
– Skirts: From mini to maxi, stock up on flirty spring skirts at French Connection. Use code S14EASTER to save 25%.
– Spring dresses: Treat yourself to a few new spring dresses for up to 40% off at Madewell. (Psst, click the sale tab in the navigation.
– Sunglasses: On sale for just $4, you can get a pair of sunglasses for every day of the week at Forever 21.
– Swimsuits: Obviously, now’s the time to score a swimsuit on sale at J. Crew. Use code FRESHSALE to save 30-50% on already-reduced styles.
– Tanks & tees. Save 30% on pretty spring tanks and tees with code SPREE at Ann Taylor.
– White jeans: Dresses, sunglasses and white jeans are 25% off at ASOS.