- Who knew a pair of jeans could be so insulting? ad hoc MOM learned the hard way.
- Don’t want to be bothered ordering and addressing holiday cards? Check out the cool app Shiny Brite found that will do it for you.
- In this season of giving, it’s important to remember what we’re thankful for. Mommy Delicious shared this week.
- Need a festive top to wear this holiday season? Lady and the Blog has 5 cute options with bows.
- For all those hard-to-shop for friends this holiday season, a personalized gift is the perfect solution. Style Bakery Mom has some fun options.
- Hey moms-to-be: find out if the foods you’re eating now will give your kid high anxiety on Betty Confidential.
- All the cool kids are wearing lace-up booties this season. Get yourself a pair for under $50 on The Budget Fashionista.
- Head over to Stylecaster at your own risk… they have some gorg holiday accents you’ll want to splurge on.
Sign up for our newsletter for even more finds delivered right to your inbox.