- No time to go to the salon? Follow Stylecaster’s simple tips for a good-looking at-home dye job.
- A mom can never have too many ballet flats. The Budget Fashionista found 7 pairs under $20. (Really!)
- In need of a pick-me-up? Read ad hoc MOM’s awesome “Motherhood Interview.”
- Distressed denim is a huge fashion trend right now, but Momtrends is wondering: is it appropriate for moms? Weigh in.
- If you’re a scrapbooker, check out the cool new measurement tool Style Bakery Mom found for moms-to-be.
- In the market for a new stroller? Read Lady and the Blog’s review of the new Mamas and Papas Trip umbrella stroller. I want one.
- For your daily celebrity fix, check out Betty Confidential’s interview with supermom Julia Roberts.
LOAD MORE POSTS