Required Reading: Must-Reads From Our Favorite Blogs
September 10, 2010
- Looking for a fun project now that the kids are back to school? Join the Slow Foods Movement. Shiny Brite has the scoop.
- Before you put off play time with your kids, read Mom Delicious’ insightful post on why it’s so important and essential.
- Planning a trip to Philly in the near future? Culture Mom has the play-by-play on what to do in Franklin Square while you’re there.
- If you’re freaking out about what you’re going to do with your child once you can’t go outside every day, ad hoc MOM has the perfect solution.
- Now that the weather is cooling down, stay warm with one of the cute cardigans Momtrends found.
- This list is amazing! Check out Lady and the Blog’s roundup of 50 tasty after-school snacks.
- When your kids take a break from playing with this toy Style Bakery Mom found, I have a feeling you’ll be playing with it!
- Before you banish over-priced trips to the movies, read what one Betty Confidential mom learned at the theater.
- We all have them: dark circles. Stylecaster has some expert tips for covering them up and looking like you got more sleep than you really did.
- $110 leather Keds…would you spend that much on Keds? Weigh in on The Budget Fashionista.