Required Reading: Must-Reads From Our Favorite Blogs
September 17, 2010
- For me, it’s “ugly,” “fat” and “can’t” but Shiny Brite has her own list of no-no words. Check them out and share you rown.
- Still haven’t locked in a morning routine now that the new school year has started? Check out these awesome tips from A Child Grows in Brooklyn.
- As much as we’d all like to think we’re superhuman, moms need help every once in a while, too. Love this story Mom Delicious tells about her “aha!” moment.
- If you can’t get your kids to eat any veggies–who can?!–this yummy recipe on Momtrends might help.
- Desert boots are a huge fall trend. Check out Style Bakery Mom for a few adorable finds for kids.
- Lady and the Blog found the gorgeous cocktail ring both Blake Lively and Jessica Alba have been spotted wearing. And it’s only $95!
- I am such a sweater person and I love all the trendy cropped sweaters The Budget Fashionista found this week.
- I can’t stomach an episode of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, but apparently the editors at Betty Confidential can. Here’s what they’ve learned from them.
- Neither tears nor sweat nor rain can stand up to the beauty editor-tested and -approved waterproof makeup on Stylecaster.