Required Reading: Must-Reads From Our Favorite Blogs
September 24, 2010
- If your little one is just learning to read, check out Shiny Brite’s helpful tips for making it enjoyable for everyone involved.
- Need a reason to plan a trip to N.Y.C.? Enter for your chance to win tickets to see Angelina the Ballerina: The Musical on Culture Mom.
- I love fall’s romantic lace trend. You too? Check out Momtrends’ styling advice so you nail the look this season.
- Looking for a cool DIY project with the kids? Try the cool wreath featured on Style Bakery Mom.
- All us moms should seriously thank Mom Delicious for granting us permission for as many do-overs as we need…in a single day.
- Need help stretching your dollar? Check out how Lady and the Blog made 1 sweater work for 3 different outfits.
- Get ready to go crazy: The Budget Fashionista found 100 fall boots under $100.
- We’ve already ranted about the Sesame Street-Katy Perry controversy. Now, read what Betty Confidential has to say.
- Calling all beauty junkies: check out Stylecaster’s list of fall skincare must-haves.