Required Reading: Must-Reads from Our Favorite Blogs
October 1, 2010
- If you live in or near New York City–or you’re planning a trip soon–you must check out Mario Batali’s new Italian emporium, Eataly. The moms over at Shiny Brite went and their recap will literally make you salivate.
- What’s not to love about free money? Visit Mom Delicious to find out how you could win a free $50 American Express gift card.
- On her recent trip to Magic Kingdom, NYC Single Mom was surprised…and saddened…that the newset Dinsey Princess, Tiana, was MIA. What’s up with that Disney?
- Planning a trip to the apple orchard this fall? Plus Lily just got back from her visit and has some awesome tips and reminders.
- All this gray weather got you in need of a pick-me-up? Try one of the gorgeous bright accessories featured on Style Bakery Mom.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so shop for the cause by treating yourself to one…or a few….of the items in Lady and the Blog’s BCA gift guide.
- I’m obsessed with the cool reclaimed t-shirt scarves featured on Momtrends. Stay warm and help the environment, too!
- And now a word from the men: Betty Confidential talks to a bachelor who dreams of being a stay-at-home dad.
- Could your home use a few decorative updates? Good news: Elle Decor is selling a line at Kohls. Check out The Budget Fashionista for more info.
- Here’s a fun retrospective from Stylecaster: beauty trends through the decades. Which decade are you?