Required Reading: Must-Reads From Our Favorite Blogs
October 8, 2010
- Still have been apple picking this fall? Shiny Brite has the scoop on a great orchard in new Jersey.
- Need even more motivation to head to the orchard? Check out Mom Delicious‘ recap of her recent trip. Bonus: there are more than just apples.
- Just in time for fall’s chill, Momtrends found a fabulous new coat every mom should own.
- Hosting a Halloween party? Not without the festive Halloween dinnerware on Style Bakery Mom.
- Any mom who’s ever watched her daughter struggle through ballet class will appreciate this sweet story on NYC Single Mom.
- Already thinking about holiday shopping? Check out Lady and the Blog’s review of the Dora the Explorer “We Did It” Singing and Dancing Doll.
- Out with the old, in with the new–in your beauty bag, of course. The Budget Fashionista has a great rond-up of affordable beuaty must-haves for fall.
- Never heard of a play activist? Me either until I read this insightful article on Betty Confidential. It will change the way you interact with your children.
- After the kids are in bed and the kitchen in clean, run yourself a bath and light one of Stylecaster’s favorite candles. You deserve it.