- If your child is just beginning to test his/her independence (mine!), you must read these helpful coping techniques on Mommy Delicious.
- Need a good fall read? (Yes, it takes me seasons to read books now.) Read Culture Mom’s interview with Jean Stone, then pick up her book, The Secrets Sisters Keep.
- Are you all Halloween’d out? Read ad hoc MOM’s hilarious list of costume ideas.
- If you were lucky enough to be able to splurge on an iPad, you better protect it from your kids. NYC Single Mom has some tips.
- Text to your heart’s content with the gorgeous fingerless gloves featured on Style Bakery Mom.
- Could your laundry stand to be a little more organized. Lady and the Blog has you covered.
- Spice up your workouts with some moves from Kim Kardashian’s routine. Get the info on Betty Confidential.
- Ready to jump on the faux-fur trend? Stylecaster has 18 pieces to pick from.
- You deserve a treat! Check out The Budget Fashionista’s round-up of fall shoe’s under $75.
Sign up for our newsletter for even more finds delivered right to your inbox.