Required Reading: Must-Reads From Our Favorite Blogs
October 29, 2010
- What’s your take on Halloween candy? Shiny Brite has a great recap on a NY Times article about the whole debate.
- If you’re not letting your child eat tons of treats this Halloween, read this hilarious story on A Child Grows in Brooklyn on how to sneak the sweets away.
- Happy Birthday to Mommy Delicious and her (now) 3-year-old son! Find out what she got him to celebrate the big day.
- In case you missed the craze, head over to Culture Mom to enjoy the Sesame Street video about loving your hair. It’s amazing, FYI.
- How do you deal with your kids being exposed to violence? Real NYC Single Mom’s urban encounter and she dealt.
- For all you pet parents out there, Plus Lily has some really helpful tips for keeping your dogs safe (and healthy) this Halloween.
- Got a thing for shoes? Me too. Read this post on Style Bakery Mom at your own risk…
- Still haven’t settled on your Halloween costume? Betty Confidential has some hilarious celebrity suggestions.
- Before winter hits in full effect, make sure your car trunk is fully stocked. Lady and the Blog has your complete checklist.
- I am such a sock person. You too? Stylecaster has some…unique…ways to wear them this season.
- Belts are an easy, inexpensive way to amp up your wardrobe. The Budget Fashionista has 10 under $10. Sweet!