Required Reading: Must-Reads From Our Favorite Blogs
November 5, 2010
- If you, like me, are a soup person, you are going to swoon for these 3 soups on Shiny Brite. Next week’s menu is halfway done!
- This week Mommy Delicious took a trip down memory lane and remembered all the birthday parties she’s planned for her son. Do you remember all yours?
- Prepare to laugh out loud. ad hoc MOM is going down the list of all the things she thought she would do before she had a baby…and how those things turned out in reality.
- How do you prep your child for a house guest that will be staying the night (or many nights)? NYC Single Mom has the scoop.
- Instead of buying a new dress for this year’s holiday parties, why not dress up one yo already own? Style Bakery Mom has 5 gorgeous accessories under $100.
- Another way to accessorize? With a scarf! Stylecaster has 5 new ways you can wear one this season.
- If some new accessories simply won’t cut it, head over to Lady and the Blog for party dresses under $140.
- Neutral nail polish is one of fall’s hottest beauty trends. The Budget Fashionista found 5 shades under $10.
- And for your weekly celebrity drama fix, Betty Confidential rounded up the 10 best celebrity love triangles.
Sign up for our newsletter for even more finds delivered right to your inbox.