Required Reading: Must-Reads From Our Favorite Blogs
November 19, 2010
- Feel like your child is your only friend? One mom on Betty Confidential feels your pain.
- If you’re traveling this holiday season and you own an iPhone, better download some good kid-friendly apps. A Child Grows in Brooklyn has a great list.
- Stay warm this winter with one of the chic (and cheap) scarves The Budget Fashionista found for less than $10.
- If you’ve ever felt guilty about needing some “mommy time”–who hasn’t?–read this post on Shiny Brite. It’s amazing.
- Feeling trendy this season? Embrace the fair isle trend. Style Bakery Mom has some affordable finds.
- Let the gift guides begin! Stylecaster has some great ideas for the girly girls in your life.
- Because we could all use a little reminding, read Mommy Delicious’ post on raising a competent and capable child.
- Need a no-fail Thanksgiving dish? Try the yummy roasted vegetables recipe on Lady and the Blog.
Sign up for our newsletter for even more finds delivered right to your inbox.