The real victim of Hurricane Sandy? My bank account! I’ve only been stuck inside for 12 hours, but I am going broke as a result. It just so happens that there are a ton of great online sale on the two days when I can’t go outside.
So because it’ll make me feel better knowing I’m not the only one blowing my savings as a result of this hurricane, I’m sharing a few of the awesome Hurricane Sandy sales I’ve shopped so far. I promise, they’ll make staying indoors a million times more bearable.
– You can never go wrong with the deals at 6pm. Check out their boots, jackets and winter accessories.
– Experiment with the season’s latest trends–without spending a fortune–ASOS where tons of cool clothes are up to 70% off.
– Everything at Carter’s is 40% off until Wednesday, but get there early for the best selection.
– Stock up for the kids at Gap, where all kids & baby orders qualify for 25% off with code GAPKIDDO at checkout.
– Everything at Hanna Andersson is 20% off!
– Save an extra 25% at J. Crew Factory when you use code MOREPLEASE at checkout.
– Tons of coats and jackets for the entire family are on sale at Lands’ End.
– Sale items at LOFT are an extra 40% off.
– Take an extra 25% off your Old Navy order when you use code ONTRICK at checkout.
– Select boots are 20% off at Piperlime when you use code BOOT at checkout, plus all orders ship for free!
– All sale items at Tea Collection are now 20% off with code TRICKORTREAT at checkout.
– Loads of fall must-haves for moms and moms-to-be are on sale for up to 50% off at Topshop.
– Today is the last day to shop Tory Burch’s private sale, which includes shoes, accessories and more for up to 60% off.
Sign up for our newsletter for even more great finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.