When it comes to baby clothes, few brands are more luxe than Petit Bateau. The silhouettes are simple, but the fabrics are incredibly soft and the designs are irresistibly cute. All that comes at a price, though, which makes Petit Bateau too pricey for most moms to afford. Until now, that is. While browsing one of our favorite sites, 6pm.com, we found tons of classic Petit Bateau marked down up to 50%. Here’s a peek at what’s in our basket:
1. These sweet striped knit pants are reversible and have an elastic waist for added comfort, but great fit.
2. This shirt is also reversible–one side has stripes, the other is solid.
3. This adorable footie is sleeveless, but also comes with a little jacket to keep baby warm.
4. Perfect for a cool spring day, this gray polka dot dress is absolutely adorable.
5. Buy this cute velour footie now for your baby to wear later.