Ever wonder how many years of your life you've spent looking for lost car keys? Did President Bush visit your work to declare your office a disaster scene? Have the stacks of mail littering your apartment become a fire hazard? Unorganized fashionistas, with holiday madness approaching, it's time to get control of your belongings and work space…for 25% off! Use code "Deal25" at www.seejanework.com to get 25% off a huge variety of stylish accessories – all designed to restore your graceful disposition and make your life run ever so smoothly.
My top five must buys:
1. The Valuables Kit Life Organizer (was $29.95, now $22.46): This handy binder allows you to keep track of all your valuables and furniture in case of flood, fire, or burglary. And if you are as dedicated a shopper as I am with as poor a memory (I keep forgetting to buy Gingko), this binder could save you thousands in the unfortunate event that you need to file insurance claims. After all, how can you file a proper claim if you can't remember what you bought is worth?
2. The Kate Spade Debra Personal Agenda (was $195, now $146.25): Keep track of birthdays, phone numbers, and your day-to-day obligations in style with a Kate Spade leather agenda. Stop forgetting about meetings just because you don't want to lug around an ugly "to-do" notebook–this is a fashionable means of being a responsible fashionista! Plus, you know, it's a pretty good reason to splurge on a matching Kate Spade purse…
3. Bella Leather Expandable Tote (was $92, now $69): Prevent embarrassing moments in front of bosses when you go elbows deep in your briefcase only to discover that gravity has upended your files into pure chaos. This adorable leather expandable tote will keep your files in perfect, yet still on-the-go, condition.
4. Spot-on Mini Magnet Hooks (were $6, now $4.50): Use this clever little hook to keep track of more than your car keys. Toss one in your gym bag and keep your unmentionables off the grungy bottom of the locker, or Stick one on your dryer to hang up your lingerie bag. You can also use it on your desk at work to hang your purse, or, best of all, hang necklaces and bracelets on your mirror so it seems like you have twice as many!
5. Life Organizers (was $24, now $18): Just what they sound like, these cute notebooks are designed to keep track of your greeting cards, home maintenance, medical information, take out menus, and more! You can rest easy with all that organization at your fingertips.
For other tips on how to be both chic and organized, check out our office accessories guide !