Gearing up for all the amazing Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that are going down next week. Us, too! But here’s some good news: you don’t have to wait to start getting those incredible prices!
Target just announced their kicking off 10 days of days starting this Sunday, November 22. Here’s the full rundown on the featured sales through December 1.
– 11/22: 10% off electronics & entertainment
– 11/23: 20% off kitchen purchases
– 11/24: 40% off sleepwear
– 11/25: Buy one, get one free frozen pizzas
– 11/26: Store-wide doorbuster deals
– 11/27: Spend $75, get 20% off one shopping trip between December 4-13
– 11/28: $50 off a Holiday Shop purchase of $100 or more
– 11/29: Buy two, get one free action figures and fashion dolls
– 11/30: 15% off Target.com
– 12/1: 25 percent off all beauty
Some things to note? November 25 is the second-highest selling day for frozen pizzas (after the SuperBowl!) because who wants to cook? And November 30 marks the first time Target has ever done a site-wide discount.
Excited? Me too!! I’m already bookmarking items at target.com to snag every day.
Click here for more pre-Black Friday deals!