Every year CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women) votes for the most innovative and best performing beauty products on the shelves. This year, they’ve returned a bevy of the best. Among them, we’ve tested some at SheFinds, such as Clinique Facial Soap and ANEW Clinical Eye Lift, while others we are still dying to get our paws on to review.
Here are some SheFinds favorites that we definitely recommend you try out. They’re some of the best of the best that have truly earned the prestigious title.
* Chanel Rouge Allure: One of the silkiest, sexiest reds for rocking bombshell lips this season.
* Tarte fRxtion Sugar Exfoliator & Lip Balm: Exfoliate then moisturize for super soft lips. It’s that simple.
* Olay Body Wash Plus Creme Ribbons: This heavenly moisturizing body wash works wonders on dry skin, smells great and comes at a totally affordable price.
* Olay Definity Foam Moisturizer: This high-powered facial cream infused with antioxidant soy and light diffusers makes skin look healthy and glowing.
* La Roche Posay Anthelios SX: It’s an organic, broadband sunscreen/sunblock that features Mexoryl, one of the best sun blockers around.