* You call it shoe haven, I call it shoe heaven. The new Saks Shoe Department in New York City is so massive it earns its own government-issued zip code (10022-SHOE). [Fashion Week Daily]
* Looks like rehab worked for Tom Ford because apparently he and Martha Stewart are having a ball baking pecan pralines together on her show. Let’s hope she doesn’t rub off on him too much. [Fashion Week Daily]
* Do you “hive it?” The buzz around Stylehive is that they’re partnering with some of our fave etailors (like shopbop.com, Lisa Kline and Ron Herman) to add a social shopping element to their Web sites. [PR Newswire]
* Want to know where your hard-earned cash it going? If you have a closet full of jeans, most likely to these 12 top denim brands. [WWD]
* Also in denim news, apparently kids will get the golden treatment as luxury denim jeans roll out their goods in little people sizes. Stovepipe Diesel jeans in a size 6x and selling for $220? Whatever happened to kids just being kids? [WWD]
SALES & DEALS
* Bluefly is offering an extra $20 off your first order of $150 or more with this special coupon code: AFF20. Offer expires 05/31/07.
* eLUXURY is having an illustrious 40% Off Designer Sale.
* Memorial Day Sale: Get 25% off at LadyLanguage.com when you enter code MEMORIALDAYSALE at checkout.
What: Benefit’s “Skincare 101” class
When: 5/25â€“5/26. Call (212) 729-5900 to make your appointment.
Where: Bloomingdale’s in Soho, NYC. 504 Broadway, 3rd Fl.
What: LancÃ´me Skin Diagnosis Event
When: May 25 & 26, 10am-6pm.
Where: At Nordstrom’s Valley Fair, CA location. (408) 248-2180
See a full listing of beauty events and locations at Nordstrom.com.