* Shorts at the office? Some say if it’s hot, wear ’em. The rest say they’re a a fashion faux pas. Apparently, the same goes for men. At least that’s what the experts say. [NY Times]
* Hogan’s gets into outerwear and debuts with nothing less than a limited edition collection of their Jack Kerouac Project, consisting of six leather pieces inspired by the artist. Find them for one month only, exclusively at Paris retailer Colette. [Fashion Week Daily]
* The Gap comeback is ever failing, even as they try to reel in Patrick Robinson to help float their sinking ship. [WWD]
* Scarlett Johansson to perform a double feature for Louis Vuitton. [Fashion Week Daily]
SALES & DEALS
* The Sweet Deal Event: Enjoy 20% off at Piperlime.com now through May 29. Hurry and get some great summer shoes!
* Get an extra 15% off this weekend during Bluefly’s Steal-a-Day Sales. It’s a different sale everyday on handbags, suits, dress and more.
* Get the latest styles from eBags for their Memorial Day Weekend 20% Off Sale.
* Bloomingdale’s Big Brown Sale: Enter promo code MEM20 for 20% sale and clearance items.
What: La Prairie Facial
When: May 25 & 26, 12-5pm. Call 561.394.2000 Ext. 2011 for an appointment.
Where: Spa Room, Level 1, Boca Raton, FL