SheFinds News: The Morning Roundup
May 29, 2007
* Is reading People having a “positive” effect on young girls? From the Paris sex tape to Lindsay’s cocaine habit, kids see these bad-girl celebs just as they are — pedestal not included. [NY Times]
* TV spots and magazine ads? That’s so yesterday. The spot for marketing these days all comes down to YouTube. [WWD]
* Want to dress like a star? Then take note of these top 16 stylists and fashion trendsetters. [FWD]
* You ate hot dogs in the backyardâ€¦here’s what A-listers from the fashion world were up to this Memorial Day weekend. [FWD]
SALES & DEALS
* She-Tech: Save 40% on chic laptop bags.
* Queen Bee Girls: Take an extra 10% off designer dresses with code maysale.
* Bluefly: Take 15% off swimwear with their Steal-a-Day Sale.