SheFinds News: The Morning Roundup
May 30, 2007
Looking for more news, sales and events? Look no further than the Message Boards. New happenings are posted there everyday!
* Ivanka Trump’s new jewelry collection will be sold in three Trump stores: Madison Ave., Las Vegas and one location yet to be announced. [WWD]
* Vegans rejoice! Form and Fauna footwear introduces cute shoes with a conscience. [Inhabitat]
* Elle Tahari enters the big leagues with a new 5,000-square-foot boutique in Saks Beverly Hills. [WWD]
* June 5th, Paris Hilton may find she’s got a pal — an actual relative of hers — to keep her company in the klinker. [Radar]
* The countdown to the launch of Sarah Jessica Parker’s Bitten line begins. [PR Newswire]
SALES & DEALS
* Aloha Coconut: Take 15% off all products, including fragrances like Sugar Mint Kisses and Carribean Island Tan, with code THANKYOU.
* Furlesque: Get 15% off cool T-shirts and free shipping with code shefinds15.
* Fresh Pair: Use code freshjune to get $10 off on $75 or more. Valid, now through 7/5 at Freshpair.com.
What: Bag Borrow or Steal Private Summer Outlet Sale, Members Only!
When: May 29-June 11