* They’re baaack. Time to snip away your locks and sport some bangs, the trend Jonathan Antin of Blow Out suggests is the next big hair trend. [Fashion Week Daily]
* Because she’s an actress, not a model, Lindsay Lohan’s stint in rehab means her fashion career is put on hold. [Portfolio]
* Got nothing to wear? A new reality TV show addresses the age-old problem. It premieres June 22 at 10pm on TLC. [PR Newswire]
* If the “it” bag dies, as one reporter suggests is about to occur, what will be the handbag du jour? [Times Online UK]
* Neutrogena taps Jennifer Garner. [WWD]
* Shopping by cellphone: would you be into it? [WWD]
What: Free 10-Minute Skin Cancer Screening at “Face to Face NYC” Day Spa: A board certified dermatologist from St. Vincent’s Hospital will screen.
When: Monday June 25th, from 5-8pm (By Appointment Only, Call 212-633-0404)
Where: 20 West 20th St, Ste 603, New York, NY.