* Red Flag: Daisy Fuentes, a designer whose clothes are sold at Kohl’s, are manufactured in a sweatshop in Guatemala. [PR Newswire]
* Sunglasses are coined as being the last affordable luxury. [International Herald Tribune]
* Sugar, spice and everything nice. That’s what to expect from Victoria’s Secret’s new beauty candy store in New York City opening June 26. [Fashion Week Daily]
* Ralph Lauren is the first to kick off the CFDA Fashion Targets Breast Cancer campaign with a new T-shirt design. [WWD]
* Win a Goldenbleu handbag from the Max & Chloe giveaway.