- Shoe-a-holics: do not wait, do not pass go. You'll love this collection of "celebrity" photos from the most notorious zip code in NY: 10022. [NY Post]
- Badgley Mischka taps a desperate housewife, Teri Hatcher, for the fall advertising campaign. [WWD]
- Trend Spotting: The return of leather might sound as scary as Dynasty-style shoulder pads, but it's coming, like it or not. [Telegraph]
- Kenneth Cole takes his advertising campaign to the streets — or rather, to the sidewalks — to clean up grime and spread an important message. [Fashion Week Daily]
- Celebrity Gossip: Amy Winehouse's drug-induced collapse has her in rehab, J Lo loves Crisco and Courtney Love speaks her mind in Vogue, in the buff.
- Buy 'em now, because it could be the end of our beloved Oh!…Deer shoes that have finally gotten the word from Louboutin to knock off the copycatting. [Counterfeit Chic]
LOAD MORE POSTS