Lucky Brand announced today it will offer a line of cute bras and sleepwear sets this fall. The paisley prints and sweatshirt material robes are a rare combination of sexy and comfortable. But we can’t wait that long: with spring looming, we’ve got to get a head start on updating our underwear wardrobe.
So we found 5 great alternatives to plain old black and neutral bras to add to your underwear drawer now:
1. Calvin Klein printed mums convertible push-up bra ($40) has a fun black and white print and a completely versatile shape. Don’t you love when cute meets practical?
2. Once you try this Calvin Klein Perfectly Fit t-shirt push up bra, ($21.90, down from $44) you’ll look slimmer because it actually lifts. Plus, the hooks are lined with padding so you never get stabbed in the back by your own bra.
3. Hanky Panky’s Plaid signature bra ($59) is right on trend. You can practically wear it with a plaid top and no one will ever even see it.
4. Elle MacPherson’s sheer ribbons cotton contour bra ($39.99, down from $60) is lacy, but not too frilly. The edgy print helps temper the girlie-girl feeling.
5. Straight from the runway, this D&G winter florals plunge bra ($51.99, down from $75) makes a big impact: it’s the ultimate in fashion-forward underwear.