SOS: What To Do Right Before You Need To Be In A Bikini
June 29, 2016
You’ve got t-minus 2 hours to get ready for your day at the beach… oh sh*t. While men everywhere are doing extra push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups, what should us ladies do? We want to look and feel our best while wearing our bikinis, and we need something fast, easy, and effective.
So, your friends here at SHEfinds did some research for you (you’re welcome) and we found some quick fixes to get you feeling great for your beach day.
- Don’t Get Salty. Sodium can cause major bloating, so cut out processed foods. Try to go raw the morning before your beach excursion and eat some fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Hydrate. We know you’ve heard this every time someone brings up losing weight, but drinking water is one of the best things you could do for your body. You’ll flush out toxins, reduce bloating, and leave your body feeling healthy and your skin glowing… which we always love as a bonus!
- Cut ’em Out. No surprise here, but cutting out carbs and alcohol reduces extra bloating, giving you a flatter, leaner look for your bathing suit body.
- Probiotics. Taking a probiotic helps align your digestive track – it really helps reduce excess bloating and gas.
- Planks. If you want a mini workout to look a little more toned, try out some planks to make your abs stand out. Apparently, Miranda Kerr loves doing planks before a photo shoot! Channel your inner Victoria’s Secret Angel…
To know more about how to get bikini ready, check it out here.