Sponsored Post: No More Dry Skin Thanks To Carmex
November 17, 2010
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Carmex. All opinions are 100% mine.
Carmex has been around for a long time, helping people keep their lips moisturized. I was excited to try out some new Carmex Healing Lotion and Carmex Healing Cream. Here’s the dish.
The Carmex Healing Lotion glides right on to your skin and leaves it feeling moisturized and protected. The scent isn’t too overpowering, which is great. It contains aloe and vitamin E, the good stuff that helps your skin look healthier (and thus, younger!).
Next up, Carmex Healing Cream. When the lotion doesn’t cut it (think, the driest skin on your heels and elbows), this cream will do the trick. I just applied it on my elbows and they instantly felt more smooth.
The packaging is a sunny, bright yellow color – definitely a nice pick-me-up when it’s cold and gray outside.
It gets better. Carmex is giving away their new lotion and cream, and some lip balms too, to one SHEfinds reader! Just comment on this post about why you like Carmex, and subscribe to our newsletter. We’ll pick one winner by the end of the week.
1. Sign up for the SheFinds newsletter, then comment below about what you like about Carmex.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, November 19, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. One winner will be selected during a random drawing. The winner will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
4. No prize substitutions.
5. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click here for the full rules.