There are a few reasons we love girls night out. They include:
- You can wear something fashion-y – the kind of outfit women would appreciate – without having to answer questions like “Why would you wear shoes like that? They look so uncomfortable.”
- That one friend who’s always seriously into going out, and convinces you to go out, even though you were planning on fleece pants and Project Runway.
- Want an apple martini? Have one. Nobody’s making fun.
- Girls like to go to places where they can hear each other talk. We support this…And quiet places are more likely to have drinks like apple martinis.
- The fact that we always stop to pick up something to eat on the way home. And that it’s totally fine.
So as a PSA for anyone who’s been working too hard or watching too much TiVo: Call that kind-of-crazy friend, find your nearest champagne bar, and get to it.
There will be SmartFood Popcorn Clusters waiting for you at the drugstore at 1 a.m.
This post has been brought to you by Only In A Woman’s World.