Sponsored Post: Pier 1, The One Stop Holiday Gift Shop
November 22, 2010
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.
Seeing someone’s face light up after you give them a thoughtful, heartfelt gift is one of the best parts of the holidays. Pier 1 makes it easy to give beautiful, practical gifts that you know will be appreciated.
Here are my favorite fun and functional gift picks.
For the hostess: Set of Twisted Red Goblets ($24.95)
If you do any holiday entertaining, you know that extra glasses always come in handy. These are a festive addition to any hostess’s drinkware collection, and would definitely be one of my holiday must-haves.
For the style maven: Gold Lurex Scarf ($15)
You might not think of Pier 1 for fashion and accessories, but who knew, they actually carry inexpensive but pretty scarves? In gold, these are the perfect hue for the holidays.
For yourself: Lavender Home Fragrances ($5-$16)
Finally, a small stocking stuffer for yourself (or someone else you know who could use some relax-time) – pick up some calming, lavender-scented diffusers and beads. Set these up in your bathroom and take a long bath to wind down after the holidays.
Bonus: Pier 1 is giving away a $100 gift card to one SHEfinds reader. Please comment below about what your favorite item is at Pier 1, and subscribe to our newsletter. Make sure to comment by 12/12!
1. Sign up for the SheFinds newsletter, then comment below about your favorite Pier 1 item.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Sunday, December 12th, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. One winner will be selected during a random drawing. The winner will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
4. No prize substitutions.
5. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click here for the full rules.