This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Oasis Moisturizing Mouthwash. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you guessed what on earth this could be yet? Guess no longer, it’s a gorgeous smile, made possible by Oasis Moisturizing Mouthwash.
Let me explain. What people don’t realize is that just like your skin, your mouth can get chapped. Oasis mouthwash can help you keep your kisser clean, your teeth pretty, and your breath delicious.
I had the chance to try out Oasis for myself and it felt great. The mouthwash has a light, minty flavor that cools as you rinse. After thirty seconds, you’re left with a really clean, fresh flavor in your mouth. Kind of like you’ve just chewed a fresh piece of gum, but without the sugars.
My lips and mouth did feel more healthy, too. With winter setting in, I’m constantly applying lotion to keep my skin moisturized, and what a treat it will be to be able to moisturize my lips and mouth too!
The actual bottle itself is easy to handle and its bright blue and yellow colors will remind you to use it regularly. I think when I hear Oasis now, I’ll always think of moisturizing mouthwash.
So ladies, don’t forget about keeping your lips and mouth healthy. You may look great from head to toe in the latest fashions, but all of your style efforts could be for naught with one bad breath day or chapped lip moment. Try out Oasis, I think you’ll like it.
Oasis Moisturizing Mouthwash is available in the oral care section of retailers such as Walgreens and Rite Aid. Make sure to check out Oasis on Facebook – if you go to the Sweepstakes tab, you can get more information on the Oasis Moisturizing Sweepstakes; the grand prize is a $500 Visa Gift Card!
Bonus – use the code “oasis-beauty” if you decide to order on the Oasis website to get 2 bottles of Oasis Moisturizing Mouthwash for just $16.
We’re also giving away samples of Oasis Mouthwash to SHEfinds readers. Just comment below on why you like Oasis and sign up for our newsletter by 11/17. We’ll contact you if you’re selected!
1. Sign up for the SheFinds newsletter, then comment below about why you like Oasis.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than November 17, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. One winner will be selected during a random drawing. The winner will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
4. No prize substitutions.
5. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click here for the full rules.