Sponsored Post: Visit Pier 1 For Everything Holiday
November 22, 2010
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.
Pier 1 is one of those stores that you tend to spend way too much time in. Now that the holidays are approaching, you’ll want to make a couple trips to make sure you have everything you need for holiday entertaining and gift-giving. Here are some of our favorite “must-haves.”
Green Glitter Flameless Candles
Kids and candles don’t play nice – which is why we’re a fan of these flameless ones. With these, you can brighten your home but worry less about dangerous accidents.
Red and White Dishtowels
Holidays mean messes, and having a few extra cheery dishtowels on hand will definitely come in handy. At $14.95 for a set of four, these are priced right, too.
Red and Gold Tartan Wrapping Paper
Don’t forget to stock up on wrapping paper. You and your kids can hold a gift wrapping session – they’ll be excited to help out and they’ll feel good about gift-giving too.
Moms, you’ll appreciate this too; during the months of November and December, you can support Toys for Tots by dropping off an unwrapped toy and/or making a cash donation at Pier 1. If you “like” Pier 1 on Facebook during November, they’ll donate $1 to Toys for Tots, too.
Bonus: Pier 1 is giving away a $100 gift card to one lucky MOMfinds reader! Just comment on this post about what your favorite Pier 1 item is by Sunday, 12/12, and subscribe to our newsletter. Good luck!
1. Sign up for the MomFinds newsletter, then comment below about what your favorite piece of jewelry from Pier 1 is.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Sunday, December 12th, 2010 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. One winner will be selected during a random drawing. The winner will be contacted and must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
4. No prize substitutions.
5. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA. Residents of the state of Florida are not eligible to enter; entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click here for the full rules.