Paris Fashion Week ends today, and we’ve squeezed in one more round of Twitter stalking to say farewell. While today, curvy models walked at Louis Vuitton, and Miu Miu made its models walk down stairs, the week was filled with other fun surprises like icebergs and faux fur at Chanel (!), Vogue Paris sat in the second row, and the Eiffel tower looked just as gorgeous during the day as at dusk–sigh. Check out the last installment of Paris Fashion Week Twit Pics:
1. See how many faces you recognize in the front row at Louis Vuitton this morning. The models walked on a circular runway that bordered a beautiful fountain, and right after Jessica Stam almost took a plunge, grand dame Elle McPherson closed the show. Twit pic courtesy of Jim Shi.
2. Supermodel Natalia Vodianova hangs out looking chic and mingling right before the Louis Vuitton fashion show (after all, no one is going to steal her seat)– documented by French photographer Geraldine Dormoy.
3. The dramatic opening shot of the Hermes fashion show was James Bond-inpsired. This one is from WWD.
4. The International Herald Tribune’s Jessica Michault takes a picture of a dress from designer Elie Saab, a favorite among A-listers.
5. Bartenders served violet-flavored shots of vodka, the audience sat on lilac foam cubes, and Christina Ricci perched her pretty self front row in a sequined tartan coat. Here’s a finale shot of Miu Miu’s fall 2010 collection from fashion blogger Juan Garcia.