5 Things Women With Oily Skin Should Know About Controlling Shine During The Summer
May 19, 2017
SHEfinds receives commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.
The last thing women with oily skin want is for the heat of summer to make their skin look even more shiny and greasy. Believe it or not, it is possible to maintain a flawless, matte finish even in hot and humid 90 degree weather. Here’s how you do it:
1. Cleanse your skin on a regular basis. This helps to remove excess oils and dirt on the face which also minimizes pores. Clinique’s Liquid Facial Soap is one of the best cleansers for oily skin out there.
2. After cleansing, use a toner. Erno Laszlo’s Light Controlling Lotion helps to control oil and reduce shine throughout the day.
3. Never leave home with blotting papers! If you notice that your skin is extra oily, simply blot it away. The great thing about blotting paper is that it won’t smudge your makeup.
4. Make sure the sunscreen you are using is oil free to prevent extra shine and breakouts. COOLA Suncare’s Face Mineral Sunscreen already has a matte finish built into it!
5. Drink lots of water! Not only does this hydrate your skin, but it also maintains the oil balance of your skin.
Be sure to also check out the one way to stop your ripped jeans from ripping more and the number one selling moisturizer at Sephora.