Breaking news from Target for all you Black Friday diehards: the superstore just announced they’ll be open starting at 6pm on November 26th for shoppers looking to get the best Black Friday deals.
But that’s not all. We also got our first look at Target’s Black Friday 2014 ad, which details all the deals shoppers can get starting on November 27. Here are some of the highlights:
– New iPad Air 2 16GB, $499.00, and a free $140 Target GiftCard, Reg. $499.00
– Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones, $97.00, Reg. $169.99
– Element 40” 1080p LED HDTV, $119.00
– Xbox One, $329.99, and a free $50 Target GiftCard and two free digital download games, Reg. $399.99
– Nikon L330 20.2MP High Zoom Camera, $99.00, Reg. $229.99
– Westinghouse 55” 1080p LED HDTV, $395.00
– Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, $99.99, Reg. $129.99
– GoPro HERO3+ Silver edition, $249.99, and a free $50 Target GiftCard, Reg. $299.99
– Sony PlayStation 4, $399.00 bundled with two free games
– Buy one, get one 50 percent off toys from select top brands
– 40 percent off select LEGO sets
– 40 percent off apparel for women, men and kids
– 50 percent off all picture frames
– Dyson DC50 Allergy vacuum, $279.00, Reg. $449.99
Getting excited yet? Well, there’s more. For the first time ever, Target is also giving shoppers the opportunity to save on gift cards. On November 28 from 6 a.m. to noon, guests can purchase up to $300 in Target GiftCards at 10 percent off at Target stores and Target.com.
Can hardly wait to shop these deals? Well, you don’t have to. Today only, Target is offering special deals on even more hot holiday items when you reserve the items online, then pick them up in the store. Click through the slideshow to shop the 1-day-only deals.