Have you been suffering from TGIT withdrawal disorder? It’s a condition that effects viewers of ABC’s Thursday night lineup. Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, and How To Get Away With Murder have been on hiatus since mid-December, but are ****finally**** coming back TONIGHT. So these symptoms should go away soon:
- Not being able to control your “McDreamy” eyes.
- Inappropriate usage of the phrase “It’s handled.”
- Hearing Viola Davis say “How to get away with murder” every time you read the words “How to.”
- “Mc-naming” friends and family.
- Feeling like you will never stand in the sun.
Make sure to plant yourself on the couch from 8-11pm EST and get ready to catch-up with Meredith, Olivia, Annalise and the rest of Shondaland.
[Photo: Splash News]